Opening Celebration Recital Information
Opening and Closing Production Dances for 20 years Recital is
June 2nd and 3rd, 2023.
EVERYONE IS INVITED !!!
HWPA 2023 Recital Show OPENING Celebration
“NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS”
We are excited to announce a new performance opportunity available to all Heather Wayne Performing Arts Students. Every student wants to be in this years opening and closing numbers. This is an opportunity for students of all ages and proficiencies to perform on the stage together. This is an optional performance opportunity and will include a commemorative opening and closing number choreography, rehearsals, and a link to the opening and closing number videos with stage time to perform in all four recital shows.
A two show performance opportunity is available.
Cost is: $100.00 per dancer
(sibling discount of $20.00 off for multiple family members)
Please complete the attached Google Form and register to be in the HWPA 20 years opening and closing numbers.
Choreography and rehearsal practices for the opening and closing Production Dances will be:
Friday May 19th - 5:30pm-8:30pm
Saturday May 20th - 9:00am-12:00pm
Thursday May 25th - 5:30pm-7:30pm
***Saturday May 27nd - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Mandatory Dress Rehearsal at the Venue:
will be May 31st @ 4:00pm - 5:30pm and June 1st @ 5:00pm-until Finished
Requirements for Opening # Participation:
- Fill out google form and make payment of $100.00
- Attend Opening/Closing Number Rehearsals listed above
- 2 of the 4 Rehearsals are Mandatory to learn the Dance.
- Dress Rehearsals on May 31 and June 1st are Mandatory.
- Attend at Least 2 of the 4 Recitals, Preferred all 4 Recitals in attendance. Must let us know if you are doing 2 shows before choreography begins.
- Supply your own sparkly dress or outfit in the colors of GOLD, SILVER, RED.
- Purchase Required Head Dress, tights, and Jazz Shoes . Price between $25 and $50.
- Participation and Registration Responses need to be in by May 12, 2023
Tickets For Recital
Other Important Links Related To Recital
Year - End Recital