Acting | Voice | Competitive Acting training | Triple A
DALE GROGAN is a conductor and clinician with credits for over 200 musicals.
- Commercial / National: MENOPAUSE THE MUSICAL and RESPECT: A MUSICAL JOURNEY OF WOMEN – Atlanta, ROMANCIN’ THE ONE I LOVE – Toronto, WEST SIDE STORY – Young Americans / Columbia Artists National Tour. NLAPW Award – Best Score – A CHRISTMAS CAROL.
- REGIONAL: AMT of Michigan and various theatre companies around Atlanta. Mr. Grogan serves as an adjudicator for the GHSA One-Act Play competition and as a clinician, accompanist, and adjudicator for the Georgia Music Educators Association.
- Mr. Grogan is a published composer, a proud member of ASCAP and the Georgia Theatre Conference Hall of Fame, and has affiliation with the American Federation of Musicians and The American Guild of Variety Artists.
- Mr. Grogan provides consultation, composition, and digital services for film, industrials, and musicals throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- 2000 Dora Award Nominee (Toronto) Founding Music Director,
- Suzi Bass Awards 2007 Suzi Award Nominee (Atlanta) Music Director for 2nd longest running musical in Atlanta history